Whether a runner, triathlete, cyclist or swimmer – as an ambitious endurance athlete, you know the importance of targeted nutrition before, during and after a workout. The Endurance Booster from Body Attack optimally provides your body with the essential nutrients it needs before a workout or competition, effectively boosting your performance – with a unique “all- in-one energy mix”.
Stir the beverage powder into water to make an easily digestible and delicious tasting energy drink. Since it is in liquid form, the nutrients are quickly taken up by the body and are readily available during the workout.
We have renamed the Cell Reloader in Endurance Booster and also improved the nutrient formula.
Instead of the conventional Creatine Monohydrate this booster now contains high quality Creapure®. The Creatine from Creapure® comprises an amount sufficient enough to increase the physical fitness in plyometrics (speed).
The Endurance Booster also comes without the sweetener Aspartame, instead natural fruit concentrates were added. In addition, the powder has a better solubility.
As well as a complex mix of carbohydrates, it also includes performance-enhancing Creatine, Taurine, the well-known ingredient from energy drinks, the amino acids Arginine, BCAA and Glutamine as well as numerous minerals and vitamins, which are lost through the body sweating during exercise.
1. Product highlights
- All-in-one energy drink for endurance athletes
- 23.5 g carbohydrates per daily serving (Carbo-T4 formula)
- 3 g creatine for added performance (Creapure)
- With valuable amino acids: 3 g Arginine & 1.5 g Glutamine
- 1.5 g Taurine per daily serving
- 9 vitamins (incl. B1, B2, B6, B12, C, E)
- 5 minerals (incl. magnesium, calcium, chromium)
- Free from Aspartame
- Made in Germany: Top raw materials, highest quality
- Beverage powder is extremely soluble
- Easily digestible drink, refreshing taste
2. Body Attack Endurance Booster has:
- One of the most important active ingredients for endurance athletes: Per serving, the fruity drink provides a special mix of 23.5 g carbohydrates, which help to maintain normal brain function during physical exertion.* This Carbo T4 formula contains isomaltulose, D-glucose monohydrate, ultra high molecular maize starch and maltobiose.
- For enhanced performance in dynamic strength training: The Endurance Booster contains Creatine, which can improve the pace in competition preparation for endurance athletes.
3,000 mg creatine per daily serving
Creatine increases physical performance as part of dynamic strength training and during brief and intense physical activity. To get this performance boost, the body needs 3 g a day to replenish its own reserves of creatine adequately. So, Endurance Booster needs to be taken on a daily basis. Regular intake of 3 g creatine over several weeks will maximise the muscle Creatine storage and can improve sprint performance and dynamic strength.
The creatine in Endurance Booster is Creapure, a patented product made in Germany. It has a high standard of quality and, due to the careful selection of raw materials and controlled production, is considered the best and purest Creatine Monohydrate worldwide. Creapure is also suitable for vegans as its manufacture is based on vegetable foods.
- Ideal for the muscles: Selected, essential amino acids are incorporated into protein metabolism as building blocks. Each serving contains 3,000 mg L-Arginine, 500 mg BCAA and 1,500 L-Glutamine. BCAA and Glutamine are largely present in the muscles.
- Combats fatigue, for normal muscle function and normal blood sugar levels: Optimal amounts of minerals such as magnesium, calcium, potassium, phosphorus and chromium that are lost through sweating during intense physical exercise. Magnesium helps to reduce fatigue and, like calcium and potassium, can help normal muscle function. The trace element chromium is equally important to endurance athletes as it helps maintain normal blood sugar levels.
- In addition, one serving of Endurance Booster delivers 1,500 mg of Taurine, extremely popular due to energy drinks and nowadays found in many athlete´s drinks.
- Plus, it also includes nine different vitamins, mainly from the group of B vitamins. Niacin is of particular interest to endurance athletes as it contributes to normal energy metabolism and to a reduction of tiredness. The Vitamin C, on the other hand, supports normal functioning of the immune system.